Terms & Conditions
Processing OrdersAll orders placed before 5pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and despatched using your chosen delivery method. Any orders placed after 5pm will be processed the following working day.
More information about deliveries can be found on our Delivery Information page.
Security QueriesFor your own security, every order placed with Direct Sports is checked by our automated fraud screening system. If there is any issue with payment we will contact you straight away via email. We will not be able to despatch your order until we have spoken to you. Please follow the instructions on the email and call us on the number provided as this issue cannot be resolved via email.
Deliveries and Missing ordersDelivery dates quoted are estimated delivery dates only and can be subject to change by the couriers. Direct Sports cannot be held responsible for this, but we will, wherever possible, inform you if we are made aware of issues with your delivery.
In the very rare circumstance that your order is lost in transit we are unable to cancel or replace the goods until our couriers have completed their investigation. This usually takes 2-3 working days.
Damaged or Incomplete Goods ReceivedOn receipt of your order, if items are missing or damaged, kindly notify us within 10 days and we will help to resolve any queries. Unfortunately, any discrepancies cannot be investigated after the 10-day period.
Cancelling OrdersYou may cancel your order for any reason up to the point of despatch. If you do cancel the order within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. Once your item has been despatched, we are unable to cancel the order until it has been returned to us. Please see our Returns Policy page for information on how to return the item to us.
Returns PolicyItems being returned must be returned under the Terms and Conditions outlined in our Returns Policy. Our Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Customer CreditsAll customer credits must be used in one single transaction and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Price MatchIf you find your item cheaper from a UK based authorised retailer, and they have the size you are requesting in stock, then we will be happy to price match this item for you. Please telephone or email us and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
Under Priced ItemsIf an item on the Direct Sports website has been under-priced by mistake, we are not liable to supply the item at that stated price. We have the right to correct the price on the provision that we notify you about the discrepancy prior to despatching the item. If this did happen, we would notify you with the correct price giving you the option to decide whether you would still like to make the purchase.
Our GuaranteeAll products supplied are 100% genuine and are sold at the most competitive price. We aim to hold stock of all colours and sizes whilst the product is active. Occasionally, due to popular demand, items may become out of stock. Delivery dates quoted are estimated delivery dates only and can be subject to change.
DiscountsTerms and Conditions apply to all promotional discount codes. It is your responsibility to apply the code at the checkout stage unless a technical error occurs. The discount amount cannot be applied or refunded once your order is complete. Only one discount can be redeemed per order. The discount will not apply to delivery costs unless specified otherwise. Discount codes are not valid on sale items or in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless stated otherwise.
Direct Sports is made available for your use on the basis you accept the above Terms and Conditions. By using our website you acknowledge and accept our Terms and Conditions.
Dunlop Badminton Racket Satisfaction GuaranteeDunlop Srixon are so confident in the technology and playability of their fantastic all-new badminton range, they are offering a complete satisfaction guarantee. Should you find you’re just not getting on with your new racket as expected, you can return it for an exchange for any alternative racket, including those from other brands. Terms and Conditions apply.
- • The racket must be returned to us within 14 days.
- • The racket must not be damaged.
- • The original cost of the racket will be offered as a credit towards an alternative badminton racket.
Dunlop VIP Finals Tickets Competition Terms and Conditions
The competition will run from 22/04/2022 0:01 until 03/06/22 23:59.
- Two winners will be picked at random by the British Tennis Shop (Direct Sports Limited) and will be notified by the email address they used to place their order, on 06/06/22.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours of being notified, or their prize will be forfeited, and another winner chosen.
- Winners who accept the prize must give British Tennis Shop permission to pass on their name and address to Dunlop Sports, who will then send out the tickets.
- Prize draw is open to UK residents who are 18 or over.
- To qualify for an eligible entry, you must purchase at least £50 worth of Dunlop items in a single transaction on www.britishtennisshop.com during the competition dates. You will be automatically entered, and your order will become your entry.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the competition, you can email us at email@example.com to let us know, or simply refuse the prize if you are picked as winner.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- 2x winners will be drawn at random and will either win a pair of VIP Finals day tickets for Queens (Cinch Championships Finals Day) or Birmingham (Rothesay Classic Finals Day), both held on 19/06/22.
- The prizes are for tickets only and will not include accommodation/transport.
- No alternative prize or cash value will be supplied.
- This competition is being held by British Tennis Shop, and prizes supplied by Dunlop Sports.
Direct Sports electrical recycle scheme.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
Why recycle? Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK's fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
To use our collection scheme please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01740 646961 to arrange collection of your old electronic / electrical device. We will forward you a returns label by PDF or post. There is a small postal fee for this service of £4.99 per collection.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE? The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.